Basically, property law practice in Nigeria focuses on laws applicable to tangible or real property: land, anything attached to land, or any interest in land, land of any tenure, tenements, hereditaments, corporal or incorporeal and individual shares in lands.
W&P has the required resources and project experience to deliver portfolio acquisition and disposals on time and in budget. Our dedicated team of experienced staff is committed to providing comprehensive and high-quality services in the following property and real estate related transactions:
- Property conveyance
- Obtaining Land Use Rights through allocation and grant of Statutory and Customary Rights of Occupancy
- Purchase and sale of leasehold and freehold property interest
- Drafting of all known documentation relating to land and real property
- Lease extensions, Transfer of Equity, Property finance, conducting due diligence on land purchases and transactions
- Perfection of title and mortgages